Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Hi everyone
Today is Thursday and it is a much better day. I can not get to the photo section so I can not post any pictures right now.

Things are going much better for Keirstan. She is opening up a little more each day. She is actually sitting on the floor playing with Randy and Jenna as I type this. This is a really big step for her. We are going to the playroom this afternoon so the girls can play together. Maybe we will get some good pictures of her today. I will try back tonight.

We leave Changsha tomorrow. YEAH!! We are so ready to move on to the next part of the trip.

Tomorrow we get Keirstan's passport. The next place we go is to the consolate in Guanzhou. That is where we receive her Visa and get the medical exam done. Once we enter the US she will be a US citizen. WHOOO HOOO!

This morning we went to a kindergarten school. THey specialized in fine arts. 3 - 6 year olds go to this school. They go from 8 - 5. They learn to play the piano, dance and do art along with the other regular education. So the children performed for us. It was really neat. I will post pictures later.

Can't wait for you to all meet our little Keirstan. We can't wait for her to meet Kyle. WE are definately missing him more than you can imagine. We know he is in great hands but are counting down the days until we see him.

Well will try back later. Otherwise we may have to wait until we are in the next city.

One week left. We are so ready to come home.

No comments: